Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 16.......

I almost forgot to post this - heck, I almost forgot to put my last order of the month in too........that would have been bad!

I was awful busy today for taking the day off.....lol I got all of the cabinets completely painted (beadboarding the ends of them) and got some of the doors back on. I even got one knob hung.....they're so pretty. My family thinks I've lost it because I just couldn't take it anymore - I had to bring something back into the room - so I brought all of my bling. ;o) It's sparkly and nice to look at! It makes me happy........

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You people all think I'm crazy when I say my cat has it out for me.........I'm NOT! I painted the one window sill and moved on to the other one. I turned around to get more paint on my brush and what do I see? The friggin cat sitting on my newly painted window sill. I was so pi$$ed! I took pictures of the evidence this time. I know she's out to get me.......I'm not paranoid at all am I? lol

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ooh - and I had a little visitor tonight...........grose!
Photobucket

0 comments: