Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 14.......

I got the bathroom done tonight. I had to LOL when I saw a reply to yesterday's post. I had already bought a 2nd rod to hang the new curtain up higher and more forward with - then left the old rod with the liner on it down lower and behind. It looks really good in there now.......you can't see the shower at all. Now just to pick out a new light to replace the 60's globes over the sink......I wish we could get a new ceiling too - the grids are so ugly - but ooh well - I don't spend a lot of time in there so what do I care?



Photobucket

Photobucket



I got my upper cabinets primed today and then dragged the base cabinet in tonight since it's supposed to rain tomorrow. I'm not going to re-poly the floor until we're all done in there......it'll probably get nicked up more between now and then - plus, without the floor down in the family room, just walking in there gets the floor really dirty. Tomorrow I have to prime the base cabinet, paint the uppers and the new molding I got today.....I even got a fabulous window sill - perfect for putting my adhesive on when I am working on stuff.....no more searching for lost adhesive..........Yeah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The base cabinet is a little beat but hey - it was FREE and easy to fix up.....yeah!
Photobucket




dh worked on getting more of the sofit down today - I swear, if a tornado struck, that would be the only part of the house still in one piece.....

Photobucket

0 comments: