Saturday, May 17, 2008

Construction Day 1

Here are some of the pictures.

When I got up in the morning, I still had a lot of packing and moving to do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


These are the colors I picked out for paint - the blue (was supposed to be more ICB and less Spring Iris) is for my scraproom and the bottom 3 feet of the family room. The yellow is for the top half of the family room and the dining room addition as well as the kitchen. It's pretty much buttercup. ;o)

Photobucket

I got everything but the desk out all by myself......that's probably why I'm so darn sore.

Photobucket

The big reveal - just what was under all of that 70's paneling......lath! No plaster! Yeah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We're not entirely sure what this wall is all about or what it even is....I think it's pressboard but I'm not sure.

Photobucket

And I just have to say - like everything else in the house - I don't understand what they were thinking half the time. Half the walls were blown in insulation and the other half were regular insulation crammed in the walls. Why half and half? lol

Photobucket

0 comments: