Friday, June 6, 2008

Days 20, 21 & 22......

I haven't been posting because moving back into my room has turned it into a disaster zone.

Day 20 highlights:
Foundation hole was dug.
Yard was destroyed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 21 highlights:
Foundation footer framing was assembled.
It was also inspected and passed.
The family room floor was leveled to meet the kitchen floor so the hardwood can go down
Yard was mucked up some more. ;o(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 22 highlights:
Under cabinet lighting was installed in my room
Cement truck came and poured the footers for the addition
I trashed my room by bringing a bunch of crap into it
I also made extra shelves for my cupboards.....I even ripped them MYSELF!!! I'm am the woman........lmao!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't think I showed you the finished cabinet doors.........they came out pretty good......If I had to do it again (which I hope I NEVER have to....lol), I'd leave a pattern's width of fabric in the middle of the two doors so the ribbon could line up better....my mistake....

Photobucket

And this was one of those CM magnetic thingy's - I took the white fabric off and covered it with the gingham left from my chair.......

Photobucket

0 comments: